xZykPlayz's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ZTekiz, May 8, 2017.

1. ZTekiz

ZTekiz New Member

In Game Name: xZykPlayz

In Game Rank: Player

Timezone: UTC+8:00

Do you have Skype? No

Twitter Account: @RoyalZyk1

What times are you active? All the Time

What languages do you speak? I Can Speak (English And Filipino)

How long have you been playing minecraft? I started playing minecraft on December 29 2012

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? No

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain: Yes,When I joined the server in 2015 I Respect The Rules Of The Server And Needed Staff,But Needed To Apply,But I Applied and got Mod And I Dont Do Bad Things

Which server are you most active on? Im Everyday Active on (GuildCraft,MC256 And RandomCraft)

How many hours do you play per day? I Play 5 - 8 Hours Per Day Sometimes 12 In The Morning To 10 In Midnight

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? Ill talk to them respectfully and question whats wrong and solve the problem and tell the younger user to calm down

Are you able to record your screen? Yes

How many times have you applied before? Two Times

When did you last apply? MC256 (Youtuber)

Why should you be staff here at MC256? So I can Help MC256 A

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? Chasing them Around And Following Them To Make Sure They Are Really Hacking or Cheating And If they are caught Hacking or cheating Ill report and say to the owner who's the Hacker or cheater so they will be punished

Anything else we should know? Im Friendly,Respectful And Trusted,Im Also A Very Good Person I Dont Do Bad Things And I Dont Do Griefing And Trolling To People Cause I Have A Heart

2. Panda

Panda New Member

I recommend unbolding your answers as it's hard to read it like this, also make sure you read the punishment guidelines.