Vernietigd's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Vernietigd, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Vernietigd

Vernietigd New Member

In Game Name: (If changed recently give previous IGN alongside new one): Vernietigd, MikeyOfficial,

In Game Rank: (This will be determined at a later date): Default

Timezone: UTC-6

Do you have Skype?: No, just TeamSpeak and discord.

Twitter Account: (If available): No

What times are you active?:

Monday: 3-5 hours
    Tuesday: 3-5 hours
    Wednesday: 3-5 hours
    Thursday: 3-5 hours
    Friday: 4-7 hours
    Saturday: 4-7 hours
    Sunday: 3-5 hours

What languages do you speak?: English

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 and a half years.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? (on any server): Yes, for various reasons.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain: My total amount of experience with moderating both games and communities is very high. I have owned a few servers that I worked my hardest on, put so much effort and dedication. I hope to put just as much dedication into MC256 as well. With that being said, I mainly try my best to help out others to the best of my ability to make the gaming atmosphere a lot friendlier for all players. My experiences have all been different. With MC256, I hope to have the best experience out of them all. I enjoy both the community, and the games that the network has to offer. I wish to help out those on the server and possibly even set an example for other players.

Which server are you most active on?: I have not yet joined the server due to the fact it was down for maintenance.

How many hours do you play per day?: Have not played yet but on weekdays from 3-5 hours and weekends 4-7 hours.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat?: I'd help him/her out with the situation, but if they're spammed or breaking any of the rules that aren't allowed using via chat I'd punish them using the right severity.

Are you able to record your screen?: Yes

How many times have you applied before?: This is my first time applying.

When did you last apply?: I have never applied before.

Why should you be staff here at MC256?: I have had thoughts in becoming / applying for staff for a while, because I think I could be a helpful staff member, considering I am online a lot, due to my experience on lots of servers, which I have been on for just over a year, I know all commands that every common person will need to know, so I have the ability to help new citizens learn commands and direct them where they want to be. I have had experience in being a staff member, and I have had comments of how well-dedicated I can be. understanding when handling. I won't give up easily because I honestly hate it if I have to leave something for the night while it is unfinished, The only time I will ever leave it to the next day is because I will need a staff of higher importance as such. I feel like I would like to be staff because MC256 has given me so much within the time which I have been playing. I have formed so many relationships with people that I wouldn’t be able to do in real life, and some people have that strong of a relationship with me that without them I honestly don’t think I’d still be here. I would like to keep MC256 as friendly as it was when I joined, so people can feel as blessed as me to have as many nice friends as I do.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking?: It all depends on the severity's used on MC256, but normally It's a permanent ban, so that's my best guess for you or a temporary ban.

Anything else we should know?: Even not having any playtime on the network I can be a big help with multiple things around the network.

CaptainSparrow likes this.
  2. Classpath

Classpath Member

3. IKnow

IKnow Member

Hi, @Vernietigd.

Thanks for submitting your application.

Please remain patient while waiting for a reply from NIKNAIZ or IExcalibur.

Be sure to read and study these important threads.

Links are belows.

Thanks for showing an interest in working with us.

☆ IKnow ☆

1K2C3M likes this.
  4. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

Also play for a while then apply!

5. Chitu

Chitu Member

Nice Application!