UPDATE: Server Outage

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IExcalibur, Jun 16, 2017.

1. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Good Evening,

As some of you may well know by now, our server has been down for an irregular period of time. This is to no fault of our own however we can now confirm that the servers box has been accessed without permission by an individual that wished to damage us and our community. Unfortunately this individual was able to inflict significant damage to our data in the short amount of time that they had access to the host. This means that all progress in game-mode servers will be lost.

We do understand that some of you have purchased ranks for our server, we will be reinstating these when we rebuild the server and re-open to the community. This task would usually take an extended period of time however myself and Nik have cleared our schedules over the weekend in order to get the server back up and operational as soon as possible, we will keep you updated here and on our twitter which can be found here...

If anyone has any questions regarding this, or would like to suggest changes for the server now is the time, our responses will be slow over the next few days as we have a lot of work to do in order to fix what has been done.

We hope that you understand that this was due to no fault of our own and this is something that we will learn from and never allow to happen again.

Once again, if you have any questions please direct them to myself or Nik and we will respond as soon as possible. We are hoping to have the server back up by tomorrow but this is an estimate at best for now.

Contact IExcalibur:

• Discord: Excalibur #0379
    Contact NIKNAIZ:
    • Discord: NIKNAIZ #4938

Thanks for your support so far,

IExcalibur and NIKNAIZ

Classpath and IKnow like this.
  2. RedDeveloper

RedDeveloper Member

3. xlord02 da nub

xlord02 da nub New Member

i wish i can still record on skywars lol