Unban

Discussion in 'Ban Dispute' started by MorganaFay, Jul 10, 2017.

1. MorganaFay

MorganaFay New Member

*gets banned without getting a warning or a mute*

Ok nice moderating you got XD

2. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Follow the appeal template. I pick whether to ban or not a player based on the severity of their action acknowledging the slightest consequence. There were children online at the time you decided to come onto our server and express yourself in a degenerative manner, encouraging kids to use foul language, which essentially is the result of this template-less appeal. If you think what you had done was backed up by a valid reason, you are not welcome to our server since you came online and started out of the blue.

If you want an unban, follow the template.

Sincerely,

IExcalibur likes this.
  3. MorganaFay

MorganaFay New Member

I need a certain template because I'm proving the point this servers needs a new moderating system? I've delt with new players who join servers and say stuff like I did multiple amounts of times. I have delt with these problems even without a staff rank, there is a better way than Ip banning a player. I did this to prove a point yes, you should be ashamed for offering free ranks and advertising on other server to get players that you to lazy to advertise in the correct ways. I feel as if I were to speak to you one on one about how you did these things it would have gone much smoother. Just because your a Admin or owner dosn't mean you can do whatever you want. There are rules, even if you don't get in trouble for it you will lose your players if you IP ban a player for swearing.
    Hatered is also not a good ban reason, I know how to run servers I've done it many times.
    You can accepted this if you wish and I would like to help you. here is this "Correct appeal template"

• Your nickname: None my ign is MorganaFay
    • Date of punishment: 7/10/2017
    • Why you believe you should not be banned: Abuse of a staff member, punishment incorect.
    • Proofs: take a look at console.

4. IKnow

IKnow Member

Are you serious?

5. MorganaFay

MorganaFay New Member

what are you trying to prove becauseee irdc if you just trying to be anoying

6. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

We advertise mentioning free ranks because that's an actual thing in our server. Now, people who advertise in other servers is another topic which we have no control of.