Trainee Appliction

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Mummy12, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Mummy12

Mummy12 New Member

I wana apply for trainee because I wana help the server be safe for everyone.Another reason I wana apply for trainee is to help players with the issue's.I am 16 years old.I bin a server Co_owner on Ustycraft I know the responcabilty of a server staff.I am not good at plugins.If you guys wana contact me my skype is Minecraft9876543214.I hope I get chosen If I do I will do my best on helping the server to the make.By The Way My IGN is KingDerpy.I will anser any ones qestions,

2. Classpath

Classpath Member

Hello Mummy12,

Please follow the application format:

Also make sure to read and review the following resources:

Failure to comply to the application format and/or guidelines will result in denial of all pending application(s).

With best regards,
    Classpath
    MC256

IExcalibur and 1K2C3M like this.
  3. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Mummy12,

Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements. For this reason it has been DENIED.

If you would like to re-apply please do so in 2 weeks time. Also make sure that you have read AND understand the rules of our server and website as well as the application guides. You must also follow the template that we provide. I would highly suggest reading the Helpful Trainee Application guide created by Null as this may help you when creating your application.

Find the links to the relevant forums below...

Staff Application Guide
    Staff Application Template
    Helpful Trainee Application Guide
    Server Rules
    Punishments and Repercussions
    Website Rules

If you wish to apply for builder status please also read the following forums as well as follow the provided template...

Builder Application Template Criteria

If you apply within the next 2 weeks your application will be denied instantly.

Thanks for showing interest in working with us.

IExcalibur