Trainee Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by OmgItsRiziks, Jun 10, 2017.

1. OmgItsRiziks

OmgItsRiziks New Member

In Game Name: RiziksLV
    In Game Rank: Normal Player
    Timezone: GMT +03:00
    Do you have Skype? Yes I Do, - ledusskapis5
    Twitter Account: @JustNoGuy
    What times are you active? On Weekdays 20:00 - 22:30 and on Weekends 18:00 - 22:00
    What languages do you speak? Latvian, English and a little bit Russian
    How long have you been playing minecraft? For 6 Years Now.
    Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Yes, but 4 years ago.
    Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain: I was co-owner at one server which is down it had about 50 players always online. And a moderator for Romanian server where were full of hackers.
    Which server are you most active on? I'm mostly active on bedwars and Skyblock.
    How many hours do you play per day? 2-5 sometimes 6Hrs a Day.
    How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? I would try to know the reason, once found out i would try to help any way possible, and if i can't help i would call someone with higher authority.
    Are you able to record your screen? Yes
    How many times have you applied before? 2
    When did you last apply? 3 Months Ago
    Why should you be staff here at MC256? Because, i can help people without the knowledge and those wo need a help of someone with staff privilages, and i know how to recognise hackers and see if they are using currenlty hacked clients or no.
    How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? I would eather wait some Higher autority to come and ban him, and if i have that permission my self, i would first check him and ban with reason, if he admits to cheating shorten the ban by little bit and if he denies, but gets caught ban him for longer or the normal time.
    Anything else we should know? I was a hacker for 1 year but i quit it because i knew how people hate me, so i changed and because of my past now i know how to spot good pvp skills from PvP hacks and i know names of alot of hacked clients and i know what hacks do what.

2. Classpath

Classpath Member

3. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi OmgItsRiziks,

Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements. For this reason it has been DENIED.

There are a few reasons for this. First of all you have only just recently registered an account on our website, this makes me think you have not actually been with the server too long and have not been active on the forums - speaking to some of our more regular players and getting to know our player-base as we suggest all of our staff members do. As well as this you stated that you are a moderator at a "Romanian server where were full of hackers", this does not give me confidence in you being able to tackle hackers in our server if you are a staff member on another server that is infested by hackers... Obviously this could also be no fault of your own and could be down to management. The final big point that stood out to me is that you stated that you had been "a hacker for 1 year", first of all, thanks for your honesty. But this is a long time to be a hacker and i don't think i would be able to trust a staff member - our or members would be able to trust you if the only reason you are not a hacker is because you "knew how people hate me". Having staff commands is a large responsibility and it is very easy to hide from players what you are doing. If the players suddenly cannot see what you are doing what will stop you from becoming a hacker again as you will be immune from players hate. I know all of these are theoretical points but if the concern is there in the first place then i think that is a good enough reason to reject an application.

On the flip side, thank you for following our application format unlike many other players who apply and making your application easy to read. i suggest that over the next few weeks you should make your presence on the server more defined and get to know the community a bit more - its always good if you have them behind you. If you are able to prove to us that you are here to further the development of our server then we are much more likely to accept your application.

If you would like to re-apply please do so in 2 weeks time. Also make sure that you have read AND understand the rules of our server and website as well as the application guides. You must also follow the template that we provide. I would highly suggest reading the Helpful Trainee Application guide created by Null as this may help you when creating your application.

Find the links to the relevant forums below...

Staff Application Guide
    Staff Application Template
    Helpful Trainee Application Guide
    Server Rules
    Punishments and Repercussions
    Website Rules

If you wish to apply for builder status please also read the following forums as well as follow the provided template...

Builder Application Template Criteria

If you apply within the next 2 weeks your application will be denied instantly.

Thanks for showing interest in working with us.

IExcalibur

N1KN41Z and Classpath like this.