Towny

Discussion in 'Suggest a Feature' started by LittleDinosaur, May 16, 2017.

1. LittleDinosaur

• Your idea: Towny
    • Why it should be added?:
    • Because towny is a fun mode With Rentals,Appartment and Village
    • What would be the benefit?:
    • Being an manager,Owner of the village ETC , And how to Manage a village or a Town
    • Would it attract new players? If so, how?:
    • Ofcourse, because towny is a educational Feature, also alot of players is recommending this type of gamemode which is Towny
    • Add information if required:
    • To start, you can go two ways: join another player's town or create your own. You can look at other people's towns by using /t list, which is a command to see all of the active towns. You can look around at other people's towns, too, by using /t spawn [town name], but it will work if their town spawn is public. If you are looking to join a town, you cannot join by yourself, you must have a mayor, helper, or a senator invite you to the town. If you choose to create your own town, you must be rank Official (/ranks or $5,000). There is a startup fee for the town, which is $2,500. Everyday, there is a daily upkeep, which is the taxes you must pay to keep your town up, if your town does not have the funds, it will fall. To deposit money into your town bank, you do /t deposit [amount] or if you are withdrawing, /t withdraw [amount]. Where your first claim is located at, your town spawn will be in that point (/t spawn) and if you add a new claim, you can set your town spawn in those two locations, by using the command, /t set spawn.

• Features Should be added is: McMMO,Mysthic Drops,Jobs,LWC, Auctions

#1 LittleDinosaur, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. IKnow

IKnow Member

I agree. RPG's are way more popular than minigames -that require more than one player to work- on new servers. As proven on MC256 Arcade.
    The RPG's I'm referring to are: Factions, Skyblock, Wild Realms, Towny, Kingdom, Creative, Etc.

3. Classpath

Classpath Member

I want to say I like this but...

Can you elaborate on this, what features would the game mode have apart from rentals (and of course towns)?

4. LittleDinosaur

Okay sure :) im going to edit it