Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Maite224, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maite224

Maite224 New Member

Actually i apply for Builder but i change Instead of Builder i wanted to apply for Mod and if i didn't accept nice try. i will accept the consequences

Application Format

In Game Name: (Maite224)

In Game Rank: (Player)

Timezone: 322:AM PH+

Do you have Skype? Yes i do, you can add me Nikhunter775@gmail.com

Twitter Account: (don't have one)

What times are you active? when im done with my homework.

What languages do you speak? English

How long have you been playing minecraft? i started playing minecraft in 2011

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? no i don't experience banned on any server

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    yes i do alot, Moderators will need to know some simple in-game commands. They will need to be able to know how to kick, ban, and view logs, depending on which plugins you use.

Which server are you most active on? Mineplex , Hypixel , and MC256

How many hours do you play per day? 2hours or more than

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? i will told him, "do not complain on me" go to www.mc256.net and there put your complaints.

Are you able to record your screen? yes. {but incase}

How many times have you applied before? 1 times

When did you last apply? on the Builder Application

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    - As a staff member it is normal, and positive to have a good communication with other staff members. It's not so smart to have great communication (facebook, skype, teamspeak) with one or more of your players. I'm not saying it's bad to have a good friendship with them, but it will make the banning a lot harder for a staff member if he sees a friend breaking the rules, instead of a player. That's why I suggest not adding players on skype or on facebook. Although you could make a group on skype with every single player in it. Then you don't get too comfortable with them and banning stays the same. It also comes in handy when an advertiser or spammer is on the server. This way the players can tell that there is someone spamming on the server, if there isn't a staff member on the server

Having good communication with staff members is completely necessary. You can warn other staff members of players who have been breaking rules, you can tell other staff members about bugs or any other mistake in the server that needs fixing. This gives a fast solution to problems that the lower ranked staff members can not solve.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? i can warn him. if so i can banned him for 2 days or more than

Anything else we should know? im good at building. sometimes my language getting rude. and sometimes im very talkative. and yes i love helping players. thats it.

Hope You Guys Love my application and feel free to leave a comment.

REGARDS:
    Brixter

Emilyn and Milliy like this.
  2. Milliy

Milliy New Member

Nice Application.

GoodLuck

3. Emilyn

Emilyn New Member

I like your application goodluck.!

4. Null

Null Active Member

I mean, I haven't really read your app at all but it's sad and for sure will lower your chances that you have used forum alts to comment on your applications since we don't really mind the comments when reviewing an application and all that just went against you. I'm giving a -1 to this application. Good luck tho.

#4 Null, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Classpath

Classpath Member

I agree.

Mate if you were gonna alt at least make the names believable. Like Null said, application comments don't impact your application. Can't say they don't help but a lacking application with ten comments isn't going to get picked over a good application with two comments. When we look for future staff members and review applications we try to pick the best. Those who show honesty and humbleness are more likely to be picked over those who are dishonest. Also, I hope you keep in mind that future servers you apply to may search through your application history and overall reputation. If I was considering your application this wouldn't be something I'd like or want to see. I can't control what you do but I hope you choose a bit more wisely next time.

Just my two cents.
    Class

Null likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.