Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Feylex, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feylex

Feylex New Member

In Game Name:Feylex

In Game Rank:None(Member)

Timezone:GMT +8

Do you have Skype?Yes

Twitter Account:N/A

What times are you active?After all work done, Regarding school

What languages do you speak?English,Filipino

How long have you been playing minecraft?About 3 years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? No, I haven't banned or recent warn and mutes
    Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:I have previous staff job in a big server called "PikaNetwork", Ive been Helper there for just a months because i retired to finish all important stuff in our family. The next server was called "StoneCraft" I got accepted there as Mod after i stayed for 3 weeks because of my huge contribution of building even reporting players, After a month i got promoted to Admin which i got so serious at that time and Suddenly the server closed because the owner can't Operate anymore. Last server ive been is here MC256.

Which server are you most active on?I prefer SkyBlock

How many hours do you play per day?I dedicate to play 6-12 hours!

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat?Major thing is ask whats the problem then find a solution for it and ask for a bit patient!

Are you able to record your screen?Yes

How many times have you applied before?This is my first time!

When did you last apply?3/17/2017

Why should you be staff here at MC256?I am a very hard working I don't stop till the job is done I push my goals and my goals for the server is to make it the best know MC256 server's and for myself and other staff member's to listen to the community so then everyone would have a fun experience. I believe that I could have that potential to put all those trait's and make the server great again and not have it die out anymore. Those are some trait's/feature's that I carry I'm very smart I like to have fun and help other's. I know some what of screen sharing I have my own list of how much the sizes should be and where to look. I've saw it's been dying out in the middle of the map with mostly like 20 on, and If I brought in my idea's. I would get rid of the toxicity like racism, and other things like blow your self up Which if I did It would make the server a better place, and that would also bring a lot more players. I've been on the forum's for over a year and I've been busting people left and right for plagiarism and hack's I know how to get past everything to bust that person and find out if their hacking or plagiarizing. I would bring dedication to the server I put all my time and effort into thing's I like especially this server it's very designed and every since I joined (SkyBlock) I've saw so many new improvement's it's really nice. I've been staff on many server's I know a lot how to deal with people how to deal with my anxiety and other thing's very well. I would be in via team speak for 6-12 hour's a day always helping people I would join on screen share's to acknowledge how the Network does it. I will always be looking at individuals report's, help op's, etc. I'm always on the server if I'm not I'm usually helping my family or at basketball practice/games. I'm always helping people in chat if they want to know what's the Team-Speak, Forum's, Commands, etc. If a staff member or member asked me a question I'm very fast and smart I usually know a lot about the server since my previous knowledge with the Network.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking?In my opinion i can
    barely /ban or report this player who is breaking rules in our community!

Anything else we should know?When im online im online, I don't AFK when im opening my computer!

#1 Feylex, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Classpath

Classpath Member

Hello Feylex,

I suggest you play more and be more active in the community. Please unbold your responses and leave the format questions bolded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.