Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bate71, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bate71

Bate71 New Member

In Game Name: Bate71

In Game Rank: Player

Timezone: Europe/London

Do you have Skype? Yes

Twitter Account: I have an old one which I do not use. I will be making one soon and I will notify the correct people once I have done so.

What times are you active? I am mostly active from 4pm-9pm. Although sometimes I may be free for holidays.

What languages do you speak? English. Google Translate is my friend though.

How long have you been playing minecraft? Hard Question. A long time. Since 1.3.2.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? (on any server) Yes. Not counting the time we had an abusive staff member. I have been banned when I was much younger for being an annoying tit lol. (Much more mature now)

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    I have owned a server. I have been staff and owner on a good many servers including Powerful MC and SaneZCraft.

Which server are you most active on? Skyblock

How many hours do you play per day? On average about 5-6.5 hours.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? Ask them what the problem is. See if I can help out in any way possible. I would ask them to refrain from using any swear words and language. I would do so calmly as this is the best way of dealing with things.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes.

How many times have you applied before? For this server? This is my first. For other servers? Once before.

When did you last apply? For this server: My first time.for other servers: 2 month ago. I decided to move on due to an abusive staff member having high power(its a long story).

Why should you be staff here at MC256? I believe I can really help out at MC256 including the behind the scenes things (such as running and plugin managment). I have plenty of experiance and I get along well with other staff.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking?
    I would kick them from the game with a warning. If they continued I would give them a week ban.

Anything else we should know?
    I have ADHD and a mild form of Aspergers.
    I am an experianced Python, HTML and Java developer.
    I would like to develop custom plugins for your server.

About me:
    I full name is Thomas Bate.
    I have helped run servers in the past and I have been into computer programming since I was 10. I started with Batch then moved onto Python when I was 12. I just recently started Java. I hope one day to become a computer programmer. My have an interest in motorsport and I do some karting from time to time. Computers have always been my passion though. I have an interest in vintage computers too(DOS, Windows 95/98). In the past I have ran servers which I have played with my friends on. I also invented some minigames for my friends to play too. Other hobbies include playing the piano(I play by ear) and I am very interested in engineering and science.

BTW as an end note. I really love how developed the server is already. You guys must've put a lot

#1 Bate71, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

Add more to the application mainly the why should you be staff part

3. Bate71

Bate71 New Member

Will do! I'm going to redo it. Half-Asleep apps are not good.

4. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

Good luck! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.