Staff Application -NullCode_

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Null, Mar 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Null

Null Active Member

• Nickname (state previous names if any): NullCode_
    • Previous names: djdaniel1010,EfecanYT
    • Your full age: 14
    • Timezone and country: GTM -5:00, Colombia
    • Approximate activity per day: Around 5 hours per work day and around 7 in free days.
    • Are you multilingual? (Speak multiple languages): Spanish, English and I understand some Portuguese
    • Time spent on server: Around 1 hour
    • What server are you playing on the most?: Wild Realm
    • What you like the most of this network?: The community is amazing so far I've seen and since I joined I received a really warm welcome and I am enjoying it so far but as games speaking I would say Wild Realm since the idea is really original and for the little amount of time I played it it was pretty fun and I expect to play more of it and the other games in the future.
    • Why should you be accepted over other applicants?: I want to become a Staff member to help out this amazing community by helping out players who need it since if a player needs help and he doesn't receive it then the player will get bored of not knowing what to do so eventually the player would leave with a bad image of the server, also I want to be a Staff member who acts by evidence and by facts and this so a proper punishment can be issued. I can help players in other languages as stated above and I am serious in what I do and do so with dedication. I like helping players and following/enforcing rules since I know that rules are meant for something and they must be followed to make sure everyone has a fun and fair gameplay in the server, this to bring more people and make the current ones feel like they do have a space in this community. If I get accepted I will try to keep the server a family friendly, clean space since there is little kids who play on the server and they don't need to see any discriminatory or inappropriate behavior.
    • Have you ever been punished on MC256 Arcade, if so, explain?: I haven't been punished
    • What problems do you encounter on our server the most? At the moment I haven't found any problem as community wise but to put a scenario let's say Hacking or the use of Blacklisted modifications and using inappropriate language.
    • How would you solve them?: For me using a Hacked client or a blacklisted modification is an extremely unacceptable thing so I would teleport or find the rule breaker and gather proof to avoid any problems related to false banning and have something to support the punishment, then if the player is actually doing such activity i would ban the player. For inappropriate language, I would issue the player a warning then a kick and a mute, if the player repeats the offense then I would issue a ban.
    • How would you be a good addition to our staff team?: I think I could be a good addition to the staff team since (Pretty much what stated above) I can communicate with people in more languages, I love helping and following and enforcing rules. The actual thing is that even tho I am new to the server I already love it and I see great potential on it and I want to be part of it and help this amazing community. I have received training and been staff in big servers which for obvious reasons I won't mention in my application but this will help me as a staff member because of the experience I have gathered. I can recognize whether a player is breaking a rule or cheating for the reasons stated above. I am really into the rule I am Gaven and I love having fun on the server and actually playing on it but also focusing on the players and making sure everything is alright. I can help with ban appeals, reports and even applications if I am able to and I will try to be as active as I can and do my job with all the love possible towards the server and always try to help out and do the best of me every day.
    • What social platforms do you use the most?: Skype (Won't mention unless accepted) And Discord.
    • Feel free to add additional information.
    • Nothing really, just thank you for taking the time to read my application and thanks for your consideration.

#1 Null, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. Classpath

Classpath Member

Hey,

Your application is not bad but there are a few presentation issues. Perhaps unbold your responses to the format questions and only leave the questions bold?

Cheers,
    Classpath

3. Null

Null Active Member

Will do, Thank You!

4. GrassHunter

GrassHunter New Member

Nice application! Good luck! (Wish me luck too :p)

5. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Accepted as a Trainee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.