Staff Application: Developer / Admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by GeniusGeneral, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeniusGeneral

GeniusGeneral New Member

In Game Name: GeniusGeneral

In Game Rank: [Player]

Timezone: GTM + 0 (London)

Do you have Skype? Yes

Twitter Account: Non

What times are you active?

What languages do you speak?

How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 Years Approx

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Yes, this was because I called a staff member up on corruption because he was giving out a fake website address for donors. I was Perm Banned from that network.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain: Yes, I have been a Co-Owner on a Pervious Server as well as Developer for another. I have no experience being an Admin or Mod but I have plenty of experience as a Developer: this includes Plugins, Web Development and legitimate advertisemen (Not the kind of advertisement you get in chat but ads on Minecraft server websites.

Which server are you most active on? I am most active on CosmicCraftMC as well as the HiveMC.

How many hours do you play per day? I can play upto 6 Hours a day however on average 3 Hours as well as 5 Hours on weekends.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? When attempting to appeal to younger users then myself I would put everything simply and try and resolve their issues as swiftly as possible. This is because their complaints will be effecting other users game-play experience.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes

How many times have you applied before? On this server, this is my first.

When did you last apply? -

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    Because I can develop MC256 into a network of servers providing unique and original game play as well as enhance players experience in-game and out. I have the ability to add different Server modes such as Survial Games, Hunger Games (Yes, there is a difference), PaintBall, Walls, UHC, Prisons - as well as unique games to MC256 (To be discussed later).

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? In the instance that there is a player is cheating or hacking I would record all actions I take as well as notify Leadership Team. In the instance of Hacking there will be an instant ban - or an instance where a player is suspected of hacking I would either keep a very close eye on them o depending on the accusations and evidence would temp ban until an investigation is launched

Anything else we should know?
    I have a good (not great) building ability and can cooperated with a team but raise my opinions where necessary.
    I would like to thank you for your time in reading this application and to summarise I would greatly appreciate Developer Position on your server.

2. Null

Null Active Member

Hi,
    All staff members start their journey as a Trainee and also, please don't post on "Accepted" since it can cause confusions also, all questions are regarding MC256. Good Luck.

3. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

I would add more info but other than that its good!
    Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.