Spawners from vote crates

Discussion in 'Report a Bug' started by Alouxis54, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Alouxis54

Alouxis54 Member

What sort of bug is it?:
    I don't really know how to sort this bug but basically, spawners from vote crates become pig spawners when you place them down

How can it be triggered?:
    By getting a spawner from the vote crate and by placing it down

Proofs:
    Niknaiz and IExcalibur have seen this bug but I'm still going to provide a screenshot : (sorry if the chat is too small, I didn't think about making it bigger because I can see very well on my screen)

http://imgur.com/a/G5tH3

Also, why does it write my number of token instead of my money?

IKnow, 1K2C3M and andresucu02 like this.
  2. CaptainSparrow

CaptainSparrow New Member

3. Raze

Raze New Member

If silk spawners would be added, the ability to actually silk them would need to be removed, or there would be infinite duplication of spawners.

4. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Alouxis54,

Me and Nik are currently aware of this issue with the spawners in the shop, for some reason only users with elevated privileges can place these items. We will see if we can find a fix for this which will not cause further issues such as the duplication bug mentioned by Raze. If you see me online tonight give me a shout and i will come and replace your spawner with the one you had bought.

As for the issue with the incorrect name above your total money and tokens... Could you let me know if this was only during the time of the screenshot or if this was occurring for an extended period of time as it seems in your last screenshot it managed to correct itself. Obviously its not game breaking but it would be quite disconcerting at a quick glance. We will look into this.

Thanks,

IExcalibur