Sending too many packets kick

Discussion in 'Report a Bug' started by Fishy, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:23 AM.

1. Fishy

Fishy New Member

Ign: Crazyfish3223
    Many players have been kicked for sending too many packets. Today I was playing in the nether, flying over lava, when I was kicked. When I logged back in (my connection isn't that good) I fell into the lava I was flying over and died. I lost 3/4 of my custom enchanted gear, and my inquis 2 sword. I cant remember what else was in my inventory but I want my items back. Not to be one of those people that rage quit and all but I spent multiple days grinding for those items and idk if I would want to grind for them again, not to mention how much longer it would take without the inquis 2 sword I had.

sincerely,
    Crazyfish3223

Attached Files:

2. Raze

Raze New Member

Unless I'm mistaken, you're using a hotspot for your connection, the 'too many packets' kick can be caused by a variety of things, bad ping, a stutter in your connection, or using a poorly made hack client. It's likely that your hotspot was unstable and caused you to send too many packets.

3. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

This has been identified as an actual bug. Please be patient until it is fixed. Thanks. You will be refunded 100%.