New Staff Application,Im not giving up on your nikky.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DinkyDinoG, Jun 16, 2017.

1. DinkyDinoG

DinkyDinoG New Member

In Game Name: My User name is DinkyDinoG before but i changed it to TheBurningStudio

In Game Rank: im just Member here

Do you have Skype? No,i don't realy like to skype

Twitter Account: I Dont use Twitter

What times are you active? Well I don't realy do anything all day so all I do is play mc256 and I realy like this server so im active everyday

What languages do you speak? well I prefer i would only speak English

How long have you been playing minecraft? Well I known minecraft a long time ago so its been Almost 2 Years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Well im a friendly player and I don't realy hack or do anything wrong I just play fair and I play fun so I don't get banned

Do you have any previous moderation experience?
    If so explain: Yes,I was a mod in a new server with some players too but the server closed :/ I was sad about the server closing soo I looked at new servers and tried to help them but it keep getting closed,I hope this 1 wont close

Which server are you most active on? Acualy I was playing pika all the time but I think ill be active on this server all the time =D and I realy realy liked Wild Realms so yea I think its the best for me

How many hours do you play per day? 2-8hours a day sometimes I play more than that but yea that's the hour I play

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? First Ask whats the problem then explain to him/her how to fix it step by step

Are you able to record your screen?Yes I just downloaded it so if I saw a hacker I can have prof that its true that he/she hacks

How many times have you applied before? 3 times plus this 1 four

When did you last apply?
    Yesterday,i keep editing it so it would be better

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    Cuz I wanna help this server grow and I wanna guide players to play fair and I wanna help this server to be popular so many players can play here and enjoy and I wanna help nik and I know nik did a great job making this server and I would like other players to experience this awesome server

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? 1st I Screen shot or Record him doing his hacking then I give the evidence to a person who has the power to ban him from the server,and I wanna identify what kind of hack his doing and tell the person that his using this kind of hack

Anything else we should know? No,Nothing else

#1 DinkyDinoG, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. IKnow

IKnow Member

Hi, @DinkyDinoG.

Thanks for submitting your application.
    Please remain patient while waiting for a reply from NIKNAIZ or IExcalibur.

Be sure to read and study these important threads.
    Links are belows.

☆ IKnow ☆

3. DinkyDinoG

DinkyDinoG New Member

ok i finished reading the rules =D