NetherGoblin - Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by NetherGoblin, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NetherGoblin

NetherGoblin New Member

In Game Name: (If changed recently give previous IGN alongside new one): NetherGoblin, No others

Age: (You must be at least 14 to apply): 14 B-day feb 1st

In Game Rank: (This will be determined at a later date): Donor/Beta

Timezone: CST

Do you have Skype?: No

Twitter Account: (If available): @NetherGoblin

What times are you active?: All day well 70% of it

What languages do you speak?: English Only

How long have you been playing minecraft?: known of it 2 played cracked for 2 years after that and had a real mc for close to 2 years now so around 5 years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? (on any server): Yes xray once a year and a half ago I was also banned for having alts even know it was my sister and friends acc but I should have got unbanned not sure anymore server name was "TheWolfPack" if its still up

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    Yes I have been mod 2 times admin 3 helper 4 and I own a small server (That is dying) if you would like to test me feel free I feel better chatting then typing just ask me something and I will pass the test 8/10 at least

Which server are you most active on?: Hypixel, My server, and MC256, (Only play of them everything else is boarding)

How many hours do you play per day?: Well since the remake I come on when ever I see someone on and im on pc/laptop/xbox 9 hours a day

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat?: Well what are they complaining about when talking to someone younger I don't really call them "younger" I try to make them feel good and calm down maybe even in /message so if its a fight I can take care of them and side them with both without them knowing but it really matters on whats happening

Are you able to record your screen?: Yeh

How many times have you applied before?: 7 Times (first time on here)

When did you last apply?:
    about 9 months ago?

Why should you be staff here at MC256?:
    well been here since the begging and just wanna help I don't wanna sit there anymore I wanna help MC256 grow I have voted any time I joined and ask anyone I can to join and play with me I wanna take care of the server when other staffs offline and I mean I have reported anyone I think is hacking and id love to be able to look at reports and help I just would at least want a chance

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking?: WELL if its pvp id /v and record it for later proof, then id /jail him and talk to him see if he is going to lie or not about this (If not jails then just /freeze or something) if he lies then I will ban him for this and save the video for later proof (Keep in mind this is how I handle things if you would like me to go about this a new way just tell me it and ill do so)

Anything else we should know?:
    Um if this is denied im sorry I used your time and its so short normally its 3x this size but im busy and im rushing to get this done if you do deny me could I reapply or do I need to wait a month if not I could just edit this one BUT On we go ill most likely add more after typing all this, im 14 love coding/gaming I sit on my butt and just play im on some type of console/pc/laptop/anything/everything (Didn't add more)

About Me: well Im kinda just a kid so yeh not much there but im into coding/developing/gaming/youtubing (Soon if that's a word) like I kinda just love to be me im a fun guy I don't really like to talk much when busy but if im off pc/laptop/console im cleaning or someone is over, SO that's it for now I hope to be accepted if not ill still play here

NOTE: Before you deny or accept me PLEASE even if your going to accept me TEST ME I don't wanna go by so easily I love to feeling to earn what I get so if you could test me msg me on discord if you can (NetherGoblin#6621 (the numbers may be needing a update I think))

Hack Tests:
    X-Ray
    /co I (Or whatever plugin you use) Make sure there xraying take screenshots jail/freeze talk check if they lie if they lied then that's more proof of them not being trust worthy then I will ban them

KillAura
    Proof they were pvp hacking on video once fight it over tp them away freeze/jail them check if they lie as said before if they lie shows there not trust worthy

Fly
    Video of fly hacking then ban them

NOTE: on all of them id say sorry for the fact of us having hackers if you see any other hacks please report them on the forums thank you (If someone reported them say there name if not just say thank you)

#1 NetherGoblin, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Null

Null Active Member

Hi, Please refrain from using explicit language on your application, As for the testing you mentioned the application itself is for Trainee in which you get tested to see how you perform as a staff member for a period of around 2 weeks. Also, ALL QUESTIONS ARE REGARDING MC256, not other servers (except the ones you are asked for information outside of mc256 ex: Staff experience). As for the last thing I'm going to mention it seems that you have lied before since your profile says that you are 15 years old and you mentioned that you are 14 on your application proof:
    Good luck tho.

3. NetherGoblin

NetherGoblin New Member

did I enter the wrong date then? XD im only 14 you could ask anyone I know I think I have tried to change that before plus on spigot mc I think im like 13 or 14 not sure but I am 14 I mean why would I lie to say im 14? Plus I have info about other servers when asked I didn't say anything not asked for and sorry for what I said I edited it out I didn't notice I guess (guest are over)

4. Classpath

Classpath Member

I thought was what applications are for.

"Or something"

In what world was this appropriate or pleasing?

Why make an application if you know it's rushed and not to your full potential?

I have no words.

Class

5. NetherGoblin

NetherGoblin New Member

Some servers don't do this as a test some just let you get mod if you pass I want to have a ingame test that's why it was just a note
    By or something I mean whatever the server uses to freeze the player from moving as I cant be sure of the command
    [QUOTEI sit on my ass and just play im on some type of console/pc/laptop/anything/everything (Didn't add more)][/QUOTE]
    changed to butt unless the change didn't save? and I was trying to basicly tell what I do most the day
    I edited after they left and made it longer it was a lot shorter :p

6. Null

Null Active Member

Hi, Yes you did, do some changes but still, in an application looking professional is one of the major points if you want to get accepted, as in if you were looking for a job you are not going to say "I sit on my butt and play some stuff in my free time" it just doesn't look right! You need to look good since as a Staff member you are representing the whole server, therefore, you should have a good image. Also, there are some issues with the presentation of your application such as grammar. Please specify where you got banned, why, and explain your view of those punishments today.

Thanks for applying and good luck.

7. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.