My staff application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by butter16cup, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butter16cup

butter16cup New Member

• Nickname (state previous names if any): Butter16cup
    • Your full age: 15
    • Timezone and country: Central Time Zone United States
    • Approximate activity per day: depends how late im on, but im usually on 2-3 hours
    • Are you multilingual? (Speak multiple languages): English and Spanish
    • Time spent on server: 1 or 2 hours plus the time im on now
    • What server are you playing on the most?: Wild Realm
    • What you like the most of this network?: I like slimefun on Wild Realm because of the dusts and slimefun ores and the survival on wild realm aswell
    • Why should you be accepted over other applicants?: Well, i have helped out on small and big servers and i was once a moderator on some huge servers but i quit because i didn't want to be staff on such a HUGE server. I have much experience on being staff on servers and i think i can help out on this server too! I think I would make a good staff member because i am active, I can help out alot, and i can build too! I will make sure everything is ok on the server and help out players who are in most need of help or when they would like to report someone. I do not grief or abuse my staff rank if I am accepted. I will also make sure no one is rude, mean, or disrespectful to anyone on the server.
    • Have you ever been punished on MC256 Arcade, if so, explain?: No punishments quite yet, and i intend to keep it that way, but everybody HAS to make mistakes every now and then
    • What problems do you encounter on our server the most? How would you solve them?: Well, im aiming to be a developer or maybe helper so i can help N1K with the exotic garden errors when hes ready to implement it and i can help solve configuration issues and regular server issues like the ones we found yesterday.
    • How would you be a good addition to our staff team?: Well, i have helped out on small and big servers and i was once a moderator on some huge servers but i quit because i didn't want to be staff on such a HUGE server. I have much experience on being staff on servers and i think i can help out on this server too! I think I would make a good staff member because i am active, I can help out alot, and i can build too! I will make sure everything is ok on the server and help out players who are in most need of help or when they would like to report someone. I do not grief or abuse my staff rank if I am accepted. I will also make sure no one is rude, mean, or disrespectful to anyone on the server.
    • What social platforms do you use the most?: I use discord the most
    • Feel free to add additional information.

#1 butter16cup, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Denied. Never seen you after you published the application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.