My Application!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Caljburns, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Caljburns

Caljburns New Member

In Game Name: Caljburns

In Game Rank: I am currently member, and i would like to ask for either moderator, helper, or administrator

Timezone:UTC+03:00

Do you have Skype? yes

Twitter Account: i dont have one sorry

What times are you active? 3:00PM - 6:00PM on weekdays, wake up time (11:00AM) - 9:00PM on weekends

What languages do you speak? 1. English 2. Arabic

How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 Years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Yes, some were for false reasons, and others were for getting 4 warns

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    well i have experience in moderation by command warn , bans , kicks, for example hacker ban = 1st ban : 3 days 2nd ban: 7 days 3rd ban: 30 days 4th ban: perm ban, check /history (player) before banning, 4 warns is a 1 hour ban, and ETC

Which server are you most active on? none, im looking for one to be active

How many hours do you play per day? 3 hours on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? i act nicely, i do not say any bad words, i help explain the rules for the young adult.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes

How many times have you applied before? about 4 - 5 times

When did you last apply? Last month (May)

Why should you be staff here at MC256? because i have a lot of experience in dealing with staff, i know weather to ban or not, i do not get tricked by people, i think carefully before acting in a situation

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? i go to a screen share program, and i check if they do have hacks, i check the trash bin, a couple of their hidden folders, their minecraft folder, and if it was clear hacking, then it would be an auto ban, what i mean by clear hacking is by: forcefield, aim bot, speed, bunny hop

Anything else we should know? that's all my boy :D hopefully you had a great time reading this application

2. Classpath

Classpath Member

3. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member