My Application ;D

Discussion in 'Denied' started by 1K2C3M, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

In Game Name: 1K2C3M

In Game Rank: Member

Timezone: EST

Do you have Skype? No

Twitter Account: Don't have Twitter

What times are you active?
    4:30 PM - 10:30 PM
    ( Not atm, but the time im active atm is 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM)
    What languages do you speak?
    English

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    5 years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Yes for advertising

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:

I started my moderating experiences on a server called GladiatorPvp. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
    “Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays. The staff of GladiatorPvp eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" in a way. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because staff couldn’t see that blowing up that annoying person’s house was a bad idea. The staff didn’t have any understanding on how to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong. After a month or 2, the owner of GladiatorPvp invited me back as their “Coder”, a rank designed to deal with the technical issues of the server and to manage the plugins for them. I declined their invite as I wasn't the best at Coding plugins or manage plugins.

Which server are you most active on?
    Hypixel

How many hours do you play per day?
    1H - 3H

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat?
    I would politely ask them what is wrong and then tell them to please stop complaining. If they continue to complain and they start to get out of hand I will mute them and then I will pass the case on to the higher staff.

Are you able to record your screen?
    Yes.

How many times have you applied before?
    When did you last apply?
    My first time applying
    Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    I'm loyal and trustworthy which I believe I have shown in my stay so far and this shall improve day by day as I gain more skills, my past experience made me a popular staff member because I was always there for others when they needed it, even as a member on this server I offer my help to people in anyway I can. My determination to not fail and to prove everyone that I can become staff also brings me off my feet when I am down and seeing how my help can improve someones experience on the server makes my day 10x better knowing I helped someone even with something as little as a command if I can make someone happy I myself will be happy, I put others before me and try my best to see myself in their shoes and how would I feel before I say anything or make any rash decisions. Im also very patient but I can come out has harsh at times. I will also try to help anyone no matter what the age and no matter what the situation is. And I will never lie just to keep my position.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking?
    I will fist record them hacking so I have prof and then I will show it to a higher ranked staff. To find hackers I will try to force a person to use their hacks while recording them.

Anything else we should know?

Im very busy and will try my best to be on every day, if not I will let you know if im not going to be online. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I appreciate it a lot!

#1 1K2C3M, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  2. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

Tell me what you guys think :D

3. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.