Motorcycle_sails staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Motorcycle_Sails, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motorcycle_Sails

Motorcycle_Sails New Member

In Game Name: Motorcycle_Sails

Timezone: UTC-05:00

Do you have Skype? Yes, Wolfen099

What times are you active? During the school season usually in the evening to night. In the summer I will be on almost all day.

What languages do you speak? English and a little bit of German

How long have you been playing minecraft? A couple of Years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? no

Do you have any previous moderation experience?
    I am a moderator for channels on twitch and beam, I was head moderator and promoted to admin for a server called "the milk shake" and I was a moderator at not too popular server before that.

Which server are you most active on? I have been taking a short break from MC for a short time but im getting back in it now, I play a lot on Hive servers.

How many hours do you play per day? At least 2 hours during school times, during breaks I can be on a lot more.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? There are certain circumstances , here is what I would do for each:

1. If he does not say what is wrong in chat, I would go to him and ask him what is wrong, then go from there.

2. If he does say that someone is bothering him or he thinks someone is hacking, I would go invisable or disguise and follow the user that he is complaining about and see if i see anything suscipous, afterword following up with the person complaining.

3. If it is a personal problem that he is having I would have a tlak with the user and try to help as best I can, I would refer him to a builder if I could not figure it out. I would then suggest posting the problem onto the forums.

After any one of these encounters, I would record it in my personal file so I know if i run across the hacking user again I would know I already gave him a warning.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes

How many times have you applied before? First time

When did you last apply? First time

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    I Think you should choose me because I am experienced with technology and moderating on mine craft. I can handle stressful situations too. I am a captain on my sports team and I am faced with tough decisions all the time. Not only that but I went to a Marine Military Academy which gave me the experience and taught me how to become a great leader. Not only can I be a leader but I am also a team player and can listen to my co workers as well. I am not just all sticks and stones, I love to have a good time.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? Well I know each server has their way for dealing with certain people and the certain amount of time they are to be punished. But If they are caught hacking by me I would first report it to my superior, followed by either giving them a strong warning, such as a time out or something, If they keep on or have cheated a lot a temp ban. But that is just me, I am happy to follow any rules you guys have already set up.

Some special skills I have are:
    I am good with working with forums and making them, I am also good with websites. And I am good at moderating.

2. GrassHunter

GrassHunter New Member

Which server are you mostly on means like skyblock or skywars etc.

3. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.