Moofmoof8's Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggest a Feature' started by moofmoof8, Mar 27, 2017.

1. moofmoof8

moofmoof8 New Member

• Your idea:I was thinking of how the old DNT server use to be rank wise. There where donor ranks of course just like this new server that was created by the old DNT staff members. There is one thing as far as that goes that I would like to be added into this server, a ranking system for people who don't donate. A ladder they could climb and have separate but progressing kits. They could progress to the next rank after completing a certain task or achieving a certain goal like time spent on the server. I'm not entirely sure about what kind of names for these ranks but I could create a list of interesting names and kits.
    • Why it should be added?: It give the players something to shoot for, it gives them a goal to complete.
    • What would be the benefit?: This benefits all the players. It provides materials to aid them as they progress on this server.
    • Would it attract new players? If so, how?: I have seen in the past that this stuff has drawn the attention of others because progressing through ranks is just entertaining for people, I know it is for me.
    • Add information if required: I cannot think of any information that is also required but if you have any questions or concerns about this please let me know and I will address them as best I can. Thank you for taking your time to consider this.
    Your player,
    moofmoof8

2. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

We will look into this. Thanks!

moofmoof8 likes this.
  3. moofmoof8

moofmoof8 New Member

Your welcome bro!