Moofmoof8's Formal Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by moofmoof8, Mar 28, 2017.

1. moofmoof8

moofmoof8 New Member

Some of ya'll don't remember me and some of ya'll just don't know me so I decided to give a little touch up about who I am. I use to be apart of my old favorite community of DNT, it was also where I learned all about tekkit classic with the help of all the people.I met most of my current YouTube group on the server. My original account on there was mike201212 but then I got it changed to moofmoof8. I enjoyed building and every time I was active I was always working on some sort of building project. Though this was my greatest asset it was also the reason why some people didn't like me.
    Anyways I enjoy all types of games though MMORPG is my top favorite. I play minecraft most of all, I usually play with mods installed but I removed them so I could join this server. I use to be an ethical hacker which is someone who hacks against hackers for a short sum up of the definition. Though after i accidentally fired up one of my programs it wiped my computer and I haven't picked it up since.
    In the years the server has been down I began building many different things for other people and servers. I have built different things from small old style houses to large modern cities, I've built spawns and shops too. In the very near future around June I will be leaving for the army for a couple years.
    But other than all that I am loving that I can get in contact with all of the old people from my favorite server DNT. Everything is great so far, very friendly staff, helpful people and friends. Missed ya'll and am glad it's all coming back together. Your old bud,
    Moofmoof8

IExcalibur likes this.
  2. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nice to see a familiar face again! Welcome to MC256!

3. moofmoof8

moofmoof8 New Member

Thanks old bud, and I'm still quite annoyed at the person who destroyed your server all those years ago.

4. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

It was never destroyed.

5. Null

Null Active Member

Welcome!

moofmoof8 likes this.
  6. moofmoof8

moofmoof8 New Member

When it went down I was told that a hacker destroyed it, is this false?

7. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes.