JuRKi staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by JuRKi, Jul 2, 2017.

1. JuRKi

JuRKi New Member

In Game Name: JuRKi

In Game Rank: Player

Timezone: UTC +1

Do you have Skype? Yes, I have. My skype username is: frostyarcherhd.

Twitter Account: I don't have.

What times are you active? Afternoon most of the time but sometimes I play all day.

What languages do you speak? Croatian and English.

How long have you been playing minecraft? About 5 years.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? No.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    I've been moderator on one factions server and I've been making my own faction server but i did not host it on the end so i know some things about plugins.

Which server are you most active on? Wild Realm.

How many hours do you play per day? 1-6 , depending on the day.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? I would ask what is the problem , if I can help him i would help him, if I can't help him i would message another staff and ask them if they know. In case of him complaining by spamming I would use the proper 3 strike system actions.
    Strike one: I would give him three warnings and if he keeps spamming (if he can not see my warnings cause he is excessively spamming, kick with the message "Do not spam") mute globally for 1 day
    Strike two: I would give another warning, if the user continues spamming ban for a week.
    Strike three: I would another single warning, if the user is still spamming ban for a month.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes.

How many times have you applied before? This is my first time.

When did you last apply?
    Never.

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    I think I should be staff on mc256 because I like to help players and I have experience in minecraft. I'm very calm and active player.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? If I see player obviusly cheating or hacking I would use the 3 strike system to appropriately punish the user.
    In case of hacking as in using client modifications that give him an advantage, first strike would be a 1 month ban, the second strike would be a 3 month ban and if the user is still hacking ban for 6 months.
    In case of cheating as in using exploits regardless what kind of exploit it is (Server-sided or minecraft exploits) I would ask if he is going to report it, if he says no I will give him 3 warnings to stop exploiting and to report it, if he doesn't he will recieve a 3 week ban.Second strike would be a warning and another 3 week ban. And third strike would be another single warning and a 3 month ban.

Anything else we should know?
    I think nothing.

#1 JuRKi, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. Classpath

Classpath Member

JuRKi and 1K2C3M like this.