Jesp__. Applying For Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Throy, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Throy

Throy New Member

In Game Name: (Jesp__)

In Game Rank: (This will be determined at a later date)

Timezone: (UTC+03:00 Qatar)

Do you have Skype? (Throy Raymondu)

Twitter Account: (none)

What times are you active? (3-4 Hours a day or maybe more)

What languages do you speak? (Philippine Language "Tagalog" and English)

How long have you been playing minecraft? ( for 3 years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? (None)

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain: ( I was a moderator. and the owner was only a kid. we were making the server but it never gotten that far)

Which server are you most active on? (CentrixPvP)

How many hours do you play per day? (3-4 hours)

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? (Firstly i will ask him/her whats wrong Then i will do whatever it takes to make him/her satisfied)

Are you able to record your screen?(no)

How many times have you applied before? (in the server?This is my first)

When did you last apply? ( The last time i applied is in centrix but i didn't get accepted)

Why should you be staff here at MC256? (The thing that im so excited about this server is making a new faction server i really play alot in factions. Not only that i also like Building the spawn,coming up with bright ideas and share it to other staff members especially the owner or Developer and i can discipline players and never do the bad things they've done to the server )

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? (If im only a helper i would screenshot or record the player that is hacking or tell a higher ranked staff member right away. If im a higher ranked staff member i would screenshot or record the player for proof and think a reason what the player is doing.but not ban him i will firstly kick him.but if he/she comes back and still doing hacking i will ban hi'her

Anything else we should know? (Well I have alot of below 5 years old cousins that always annoys me while playing)

2. Classpath

Classpath Member

Hello @Throy ,

Thanks for submitting an application!

I suggest adding more content to your application and unbolding your responses.

Please make sure to read and review the following resources:

With best regards,
    Classpath
    MC256