iAbusing's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by iAbusing, May 28, 2017.

1. iAbusing

iAbusing New Member

Ingame Name: iAbusing

Ingame Rank: Unranked (if I don't get accepted as a moderator)

Timezone: PHT (Philippine Time)

Do you have skype? : no but I have discord

What times are you active? : 6 - 10 P.M (If I get out of college early)

What languages do you speak? : I speak Filipino and english

How long have you been playing minecraft? : 4 years

Have you been ever banned or tempbanned? : No I haven't

Do you have previous moderation experience? if so explain : yes I have actually , on my friend's server , it wasn't that popular , only like 10 random people come everytime , I mute those who say innapropriate words , I ban people for 1 day if they hack (first ban) , if they hack for the second time I ban them for 5 days , if they hack the third time , perm ban , if they have an alt , perm ban for Ban evasion.

Which server are you most active on? : right now , probably going to be you're server

How many hours do you play per day? : 2- 5 hours a day if I have to go to college , if not probably 2- 10 hours

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? : depends , if they are asking for something like how to craft this or this , I'd help them like a formal adult , but if they are complaining like with caps like "OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" and spam , i'd mute them for a total hour.

Are you able to record your screen? : I can't record it but I can screenshot it and send it on discord or somewhat.

How many times have you applied before? : In this server , once , but I only applied in cosmic once and pika twice , and once in my friend's server.

Why should you be staff here at MC256?: I think I should be staff here because im good at observation , I would address a problem by a proper solution like a mature adult , I don't just like be angry and stuff , I observe what's the problem and try to fix it however I can , I should also be staff here at MC256 because i would watch players if they are doing fine stuff or if they are hacking.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? : I would screenshot them hacking , and then I would ban them for the proper days of punishment.

Anything else we should know? : No

#1 iAbusing, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  2. LittleDinosaur

Being a staff member needed screen recorder :D
    I recommended (ISpring) :) its a good quality :)

Good luck and Have a nice day!

3. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member