Hey Sir. the Owner of This Cool Server I Wanna Apply For Builder I accept if i got deny

Discussion in 'Denied' started by PindutinMo, May 30, 2017.

1. PindutinMo

PindutinMo New Member

Hey Sir. the Owner of This Cool Server I Wanna Apply For Builder Im the Builder of HyPixel Server My Real IGN:JTheBuilder but for now i will stop building in HyPixel cause alot of Other Builders stealing my Potition so i stop building for now not for Good but it will be ForGood if i will be a Builder Of This Server

2. LittleDinosaur

3. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Sleepykinq,

Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements. For this reason it has been DENIED.

My reason should be pretty obvious. Read the template.

If you would like to re-apply please do so in 2 weeks time. Also make sure that you have read AND understand the rules of our server and website as well as the application guides. You must also follow the template that we provide. I would highly suggest reading the Helpful Trainee Application guide created by Null as this may help you when creating your application.

Find the links to the relevant forums below...

Staff Application Guide
    Staff Application Template
    Helpful Trainee Application Guide
    Server Rules
    Punishments and Repercussions
    Website Rules

If you wish to apply for builder status please also read the following forums as well as follow the provided template...

Builder Application Template Criteria

If you apply within the next 2 weeks your application will be denied instantly.

Thanks for showing interest in working with us.

IExcalibur