Duelx360's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Duelx360, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duelx360

Duelx360 Member

In Game Name: Duelx360

In Game Rank: NIL

Timezone: UTC+08:00

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I do. I've included my username on my personal profile.

What times are you active? Most of my uptimes will be in the morning. I have my personal life to attend to. They come as a first priority! Occasionally, I'll be online late at night, at midnight.

What languages do you speak? I speak English, Chinese and Malay. However, I'd like to point out that my strong suit is English. While my other languages lag behind considerably.

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since patch 1.2.5. So that will be around 2012, gosh thats a long time ago!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Nope, I've been a good human being

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    Most of my previous experiences were surface level interactions. Related with managing the community, forums and in-game interactions. (Hackers, cheaters, helping out new players etc.)

How many hours do you play per day? It varies greatly, but like I said, I will usually be online in the morning. A healthy average of an hour or two would be a good estimate.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? Proceed to ban him to oblivio.... I'm just kidding. Try to solve the problem myself, ask what's wrong and how can I help. If it proves to be out of my reach (rank errors etc.) I'd direct him to the forums to create a thread and pass it on to the more qualified admins.

Are you able to record your screen? I'd greatly appreciate if I don't have to. Screensharing on skype is the furthest I'll go.

How many times have you applied before? On this new server? Zero times

Why should you be staff here at MC256? I'd like to help out the server. I was an active player on DnT and did my part to help out as staff there. I'm simply continuing onwards on the new server

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? Obviously, I'd take measures to record it, screenshots and bandicam being the bulk of my arsenal. Most of the evidence will be placed on the forums, where he/she (the hacker) can plead their case. If I have the permissions at hand, I'd ban him after gathering up sufficient evidence.

Anything else we should know? Yes. I loved the previous DnT server and was rather dissappointed it got taken down. Being a staff an avid player back then, it's good to see it get revitalised albeit as a vanilla one. Nonetheless, even if I don't get the staff position, I'd support the server as a simple old player. On forums and in-game

2. Feylex

Feylex New Member

"Why should you be staff here at MC256? I'd like to help out the server. I was an active player on DnT and did my part to help out as staff there. I'm simply continuing onwards on the new server"
    They asking how dedicate are you in server, Not your experience in other server.

3. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Denied, joined a day ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.