Disturbed levels and permissions

Discussion in 'Report a Bug' started by Arihant Bapna, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Arihant Bapna

Arihant Bapna New Member

Today, after mc256 started again, along with a total reset on all stats; It has come to the notice of a lot of the players that the slimefun unlockables level requirements are a bit off. The basic machines themselves cost 5 times what they used to cost before and a lot of the major technical components used in basically every energy and electric machines have been barred for non-donors. The levels right now are absurd and everyone agrees with it. Maybe because the people who set the levels did not know what it did, they guessed. At the current state it is impossible to do anything in slimefun mc256. The most crucial machine, the smeltery, has been set to a whopping level ~70 to unlock. Without which one cannot progress even the slightest bit in the game. Please fix these issues, I love the slimefun server, WildRealms and don't mind starting my adventure with you guys again, but please fix these levels and permissions or no one can do anything in slimefun. I have thought of every possible permutation and combination, and if my maths is not wrong, without at least spending over ~350 levels, it is impossible to get the most basic of basic slimefun machines. The swords and armor level requirements are also messed up. All swords are unlockable for 3 levels flat. The resources, some have even been priced beyond my wildest dreams.

Yours Sincerely,
    ArihantBapna

IGN: ArihantBapna
    Discord: Arihant#7153

2. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Before & after examples.

3. Arihant Bapna

Arihant Bapna New Member

Before: Basic Circuit Board: 35 levels. Now: 70 levels. Before: Advanced Circuit Board: 50 levels. Now: 150 levels. Before Smeltery: 30 levels. Now: 70 levels. Before: Solar Panel: 25 levels. Now: 70 levels. Before: Reactant Coolant Cells: 45 levels. Now: 70 levels.Before: Pickaxe of Containment: 35 levels. Now: 70 levels. Before: Smelter's Pickaxe: 40 levels. Now: 100 levels. Before carat gold ingots: 25 levels. Now: 50 levels. I can go on and on with such examples. Also, now Corinthian Bronze ingot has been made for donors only, which means a non donor can make: Non of the technical components, nothing from the energy and electricity, nothing from the gps and teleporter, anything whuch has reinforced alloy ingots in it or Corinthian bronze ingots themselves, which spoils the entire game and turns it into a pay to play. The picture below shows the rage of people. Screenshot_1.jpg

4. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks. Corinthian bronze ingots are now unlocked.

5. Arihant Bapna

Arihant Bapna New Member

Yay. At least that is there. Also, I noticed from the technical components that the power crystal and steel thrusters were made donor only along with the electromagnet. Without the power crystal and electromagnet, 100% nothing can be made from the energy and electricity tab. Just like the Corinthian, they are needed in building 75% of anything from the energy-electricity etc. Before the reset, they were for everyone and that is how it should be.

Sincerely,
    ArihantBapna

#5 Arihant Bapna, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  6. IKnow

IKnow Member

I agree with @Arihant Bapna.
    MC256 is turning into the worse kind of pay to win. The kind where you have to pay to unlock items that already take days to make.