Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by TheSacredEagle, Jul 19, 2017.

?

Should I be accepted as a builder?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. TheSacredEagle

• Nickname(state previous names if any): TheSacredEagle
    • Your full age: 16 years old.
    • Timezone and country: Greece UTC+02
    • Are you multilingual(Speak multiple languages): Yes, Greek and English.
    • Time spent on the server: 1 month+
    • Why should you be accepted over other applicants?: I've been practising on building for two years. I've been a builder on some servers, most of which were small(for example ClanCraft, SniperzCraft) and I have my own experimental private building server which you can visit anytime to see my builds closer(if you want to visit my server, message me on Discord). I'm an expert in Terraforming(aka Naturalizing). Also, I have a high knowledge of World Edit and Voxel Sniper commands. If requested, I can use world painter for generating natural biomes.
    • What social platforms do you use the most?: Discord(Active almost every day), Twitter, Instagram Youtube(if considered as a social platform) and Skype.
    • Have you had any building experience in the past?: As mentioned above yes. In the servers I mentioned, I had the role of Head-Builder.
    • Please add at least +7 pictures of your creations (same object and different angle will be ignored):
    • Example of Skyblock Spawn|Example of Skyblock Island type & Terraforming|Custom Cloud| Another lobby I've built <-(Involves 2 photos)| Manually built in server plots without w/e <-(Involves 3 photos)| Futuristic spawn <-(3 photos included)| One more spawn lobby
    • If you were given a chance to rebuild something in our server, what would it be and why?: Since our server has only Wild Realms, for the time being, I would detail the spawn.
    • Feel free to add additional information: About my schedule. On holidays(Summer, Christmas, Easter etc) I'm available every day but in school period I'm available 2-3 hours per day and 7-8 hours on Weekend

#1 TheSacredEagle, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. Refusinq

Refusinq New Member

I really would suggest accepting TheSacredEagle, since he is Head-Builder on my server, ClanCraft. Also he does amazing builds if you would like to see some builds he has done on my server PM me on discord if not you may PM TheSacredEagle and he will also show you some builds he has done on my server!

Good Luck, TheSacredEagle

#2 Refusinq, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  3. TheSacredEagle

4. Refusinq

Refusinq New Member

5. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

TheSacredEagle I do love your design choices for your builds but for some reason I just feel like you need to add more detail into them. They seem too bland for my liking. I want to see more strong features and/or characteristics. That would make your build much better! But, your application is the best I have seen so far out of all the builder applications! Anyways, good application!

6. SharloxGamingYT

SharloxGamingYT New Member

GL for you TheSacredEagle ^-^

7. TheSacredEagle

@1K2C3M Indeed you're right. I would have added more details but some of these builds were built on a server which got reset so many times and I hadn't had enough time to add details.

@SharloxGamingYT Thank you so much.

8. TheSacredEagle

9. Raze

Raze New Member

Reasons

10. TheSacredEagle

@Raze This is not a reason and thus I don't accept your vote.

11. Raze

Raze New Member

I don't accept your post farming but you don't see me complaining about it.

12. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

If you are talking about the poll, it does not change the fact if you get accepted or denied. It matters how good you application is, how good your builds are, and more. Has nothing to do with the poll and/or comments about the application.
    Ok ^_^

13. Refusinq

Refusinq New Member

I quit MC256.

14. 1K2C3M

1K2C3M Member

NOOOOO. Well enough about my thoughts on your post... I'm fine with that its not my choice its your! ^_^ You will be missed and gl, I hope the best for you future!
    Good Bye! ^_^
    -1K2C3M

15. Refusinq

Refusinq New Member

Ty Sm and you too.