Builder application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Baren, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Baren

Baren New Member

• IGN: Baren
    • Nickname (state previous names if any): Baren or Nix
    • Your full age: 12 years 6 months 29 days 11 hours and 56 minutes (and growing)
    • Timezone and country: UTC +8 Philippine Time
    • Are you multilingual? (Speak multiple languages): Yeah! I speak English, Filipino and Cebuano
    • Time spent on server: A few days maybe? I don't know the specific time.
    • Why should you be accepted over other applicants?: I believe it's because I have a creativity inside me that is yet to mature and I believe that this server can help me, I played minecraft for 5 years and at those times I'm not that creative but then after a long time I started becoming good at drawings and buildings and imaginations! Minecraft helped a lot, and now here I am try to improve and unlock this talent hidden inside me! With this server's help I believe I can become a good builder and help this server too!
    • What social platforms do you use the most?: Discordapp.net
    • Have you had any building experience in the past?: Yes, I became a staff a lot of times and they tend to let me build spawns but I don't have pics of them sorry
      • Please add at least +7 pictures of your creations (same object and different angle will be ignored): I posted it as attached file
    • Additional Information: This builds are mine 100% I promise! If I'm lying by any chance you can take my life I've had a lot of alts before and this builds are built by using those accounts: Prouds and Nix < Those are just my alts

Attached Files:

#1 Baren, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. Null

Null Active Member

Please unbold the answers since they are hard to read.

3. RedDeveloper

RedDeveloper Member

Hi there, Sadly you will need some Proof before posting a builder application. Without any proof this build application will be ignored, and thus denied. If you do not want to be denied please add additional information regarding what I have said.

PLAY.MC256.NET

4. Baren

Baren New Member

Done =)

5. Baren

Baren New Member

I added additional information I hope it's helpful =)

6. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Baren,

I have had a look at your builds and i am impressed by your build style. Some of the images are quite hard to see because of the time of day however, would you be able to post more images of your builds in order for us to get a better idea of what you are capable of?

Alongside this we will require you to prove that these builds are in fact yours, you can do this in one of two ways, by creating a build on our server that will fill a 50*50 block radius including landscape (we will provide the tools to do so) that is unique and not copied from a template online. The other way that you can do this is by recording yourself building something of a moderate size and uploading the video to youtube.

Please respond to this comment if you still wish to obtain builder on our server. Also in the meantime please familiarize yourself with the server and website rules.

Find the links to the relevant forums below...

Server Rules
    Punishments and Repercussions
    Website Rules

Thanks for showing interest in working with us.

IExcalibur