Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by MisterCookie_, May 20, 2017.

1. MisterCookie_

MisterCookie_ New Member

• Nickname (state previous names if any):MisterCookie_
    • Your full age: i am currently 15 turning 16 to June
    • Timezone and country: UTC+08:00 Philippines
    • Are you multilingual? (Speak multiple languages): i Speak English[US language] and Tagalog [Filipino language]
    • Time spent on server: I was here from almost day one. Although I haven't spent much time on the server (school,etc).
    • Why should you be accepted over other applicants?: well im good at designs and terraining and
      i build ancient build such as towers , portals and more! and tbh this is not my first time being a builder on a server i have build on a small server which is shut down now cause the owner need to work T_T
    • What social platforms do you use the most?: I am extremely active on Discord, pm me if you need it.
      i used discord a lot and i have my own server on discord so i know how to manage at discord too :) here's my name at discord BlueNexus_#8285
    • Have you had any building experience in the past?: Yes i repeat i have build on a small server the have been shut down T_T
    • Please add at least +7 pictures of your creations (same object and different angle will be ignored):

So here's one examples that i can build please appreciate it i just build it right now i spend 2 hours on this build sorry that i can't show you anything cause i reformat my laptop so all of my creations are deleted T_T sorry about that if you wanted i rebuild it on the server so you believe that this was my build

http://imgur.com/a/1Mylb
    • If you were given a chance to rebuild something in our server, what would it be and why?: There's nothing that I can see that needs rebuilding except for maybe the the maps on bed wars need more detail on it :)
    • Feel free to add additional information. I am good at building terrain so maybe ill add a bit realistic trees on your bed wars maps add some really good terrain on the hub and i can also add many stuff on you're server and help my friendly builder too i'm really exited and honored to be one of you're builders :)
    Anyway, thanks for reading my application!

2. LittleDinosaur

I suggest you should add more builds :) Its pretty cool build for Hub or Something. I wish you a best of luck! Have a nice day

MisterCookie_ likes this.
  3. MisterCookie_

MisterCookie_ New Member

thank you very much but as you can see "read" that i reformat my laptop so all of my creations have been deleted and i just build that now so yeah :) and its 1:30 am here so i cant really build atm im really sorry my sister gonna kill me i f i play or something so im just surfing rn on the internet T_T

#3 MisterCookie_, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  4. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Seems nice. What would you be able to build during tomorrow?

MisterCookie_ likes this.
  5. MisterCookie_

MisterCookie_ New Member

i can build acient stuff like what i showed you on the pictures.
    for example: temples and abandoned stuffs but i can build terrain too like path ways trees :)

#5 MisterCookie_, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017