Builder Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ScratDemonXYZ, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScratDemonXYZ

ScratDemonXYZ New Member

• Nickname (state previous names if any): ScratAngel
    • Your full age: Im 12 about to turn 13 at august 4 2017
    • Timezone and country: I live in the Philippines and idk what timezone means sorry
    • Are you multilingual? (Speak multiple languages): I speak tagalog more often but on servers i most speak english
    • Time spent on server: Well i just joined and the founder said that builder applications are open so i decided to apply
    • Why should you be accepted over other applicants?: Well im a Experienced builder i can build things like a spawn my mind is loving building at minecraft.
    • What social platforms do you use the most?: i only use facebook
    • Have you had any building experience in the past?: Yes in another server called oonza factions but its expired now i was a build team member back then i build shops spawns and even arenas
    • Please add at least +7 pictures of your creations (same object and different angle will be ignored): i will make my builds in at least 4 Days because i only build when i have a project made and please dont deny my application this is the first time i applied on servers
    • If you were given a chance to rebuild something in our server, what would it be and why?: I would like to rebuild the spawn and make decorations of it
    • Feel free to add additional information.
    • Well i hope to get a chance to get builder thats pretty much it for my application i hope you Owners accept it and well lets hope for the better of your server and lets make everything FUN! thx for reading my application -ScratDemonXYZ your New Player

2. Null

Null Active Member

Hi, you do need to provide pictures of something that you have built for your application to be considered.

N1KN41Z likes this.
  3. Maite224

Maite224 New Member

100% Denied Need a screenshots for a proofs

4. ScratDemonXYZ

ScratDemonXYZ New Member

Yes you need to send 7 screenshots of the builds you made but made it bye hand and yea lets see if i get lucky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.