Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by kk002, May 6, 2017.

1. kk002

kk002 New Member

Nickname-kk002
    Ban date - 2017/5/6

Reason y i should be unbaned : i was trying to register on your server then it suddenly showed u r permanently banned. I use a free wifi connection which is installed in our district
    Proof:

2. kk002

kk002 New Member

Hers the proof that i haded no mods or hacks
    Sorry i was quite angry when i put this thred and i am still so i did all this in a hurry

There r my other friends who plays minecraft online on same wifi network did i got banned beacuse of them

Attached Files:

3. Null

Null Active Member

You were banned by N1KN41Z, since I can't find a report on your name I will let your original banner to handle it, please be patient.

4. kk002

kk002 New Member

I dont need to play on your server u guys r very un responsive even for a new server maximum times on new server admins r very responsive
    I still wanna see when will my thread be seen by the owner or the person who banned me

5. Null

Null Active Member

As for the time being we got a lot of work to do and since your banner was the owner you will need to wait since he is very busy working on the server. I will see what I can do about your appeal, please be patient.

6. Null

Null Active Member

As for the time being since there is no response from neither part I will ask for this ban appeal to be closed, if you are still interested in being unbanned, please re-appeal whenever you are able to.