Appyling once again - Refusinq!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Refusinq, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Refusinq

Refusinq New Member

In Game Name:
    Raginqz

In Game Rank:
    Player

Timezone:
    UTC+00:00

Do you have Skype?
    No.

Twitter Account:
    Don't have one, sorry.

What times are you active?
    Weekdays: 4PM-10PM
    Weekends: 8AM-9PM

What languages do you speak?

English , Urdu , Punjabi.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    3 years.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned?:
    Yes once for advertising a server that used to get around 1 - 20 players a day but now around 30 - 60 players.( Not on MC256 )

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    I've only ever been a moderator on a server once but did do much of the moderation .
    I believe that as Moderator a player should have a very good understanding of what is right and wrong. Hard work and dedication will make anyone good at anything they would want to be as for me i would like to be staff here on MC256! Also i am a OWNER of my own server which has not got many players but average 1 - 10 player which is good for me as i am a starter!

Which server are you most active on?
    Wild Realms

How many hours do you play per day?
    1-5 Hours a day, but usually on weekends i play around 1 - 8 hours and who knows i might be playing alot more since summer is here! ( My summer holidays are starting in a week )

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat?:
    If there is a simple solution to whatever the player complaining about i will 100% try solve it but if not asking other staff members is always a option!

Are you able to record your screen?:
    Yes.

How many times have you applied before?:
    Once.

When did you last apply?
    May 20, 2017. ( Was kind of a weird move since I only joined the server on that day! ):confused:

Why should you be staff here at MC256?

I believe I should be staff because I care about others having fun!. MC256 is very basic server once you learn how to use slimefun! Many servers are about games / gamemode's including PVP or building! I can help by bringing some ideas to the server that may attract more players and that are quite easy to set up! I know that communication is key to being successful in a team!. I also feel that I'm a person that enjoys listening to what other people suggest! Also, (if needed) I can code plugins for the server if ever necessary.

How would you deal with a player hacking / cheating?

First, I would give the user a warning. If the hacking/cheating carries on I will (if necessary ) I will take screenshots and report the player on the forums and report it to a staff member!

Anything else we should know?

At the moment, I'm at High School in the North Coast! I first became interested in Minecraft when I went over to my friends house and he was playing this kind of block game ( Minecraft ) and let me have a turn and I really enjoyed it! I've been playing for 3 years now.I enjoy doing anything that will make something more successful mostly helping people that are new to a server or the game is one thing I love to do!

Thanks and hope I get accepted,
    Raginqz / Refusinq :)

#1 Refusinq, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Chitu and Null like this.