Applying to be a staff member

Discussion in 'Denied' started by LALA, May 13, 2017.

1. LALA

LALA New Member

In Game Name: BlueCreeper101

In Game Rank: Just a Member

Timezone: UTC + 8

Do you have Skype?: no

Twitter Account: yes @LeonardSalcon

What times are you active? since its almost school day every night 6pm to 10pm and if weekends its 9am to 12pm cause I have basketball training on the after

What languages do you speak? English and Filipino (cause I'm a Filipino)

How long have you been playing minecraft? since 1.4

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Nope I never tried to hack or to Impersonate or Multi on any server

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    well yes I was an Admin on my friends server and also I have my own server but still in development and I was a Developer on One server too but I Forgot what server that was cause I was too busy on my studies

Which server are you most active on? well Keinett Always play there cause of the faction pvp server

How many hours do you play per day? it depends if I have practice or any activities in life but 6 or 7 hours a day

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? I will try to help him/her if I could have the knowledge to help what's his/her problem if not I should ask other staffs to help his/her problem But if he/she is trying to spam what he was complaining I should use the 3 strike system action
    first strike: I'll give him/her three warnings if he/she is still spamming and without noticing my warnings I'll kick him/her with the message "Do not spam or Don't Spam" and give the user a one day globally mute
    Second Strike: I'll give the user one warning if he/she is still spamming I'll give him/her 1 week ban
    Third Strike: same as the second Strike I'll give one warning if he/she is still spamming I'll give him/her 1 month ban.

Are you able to record your screen? no cause my pc today is kinda slow not to my old pc.

How many times have you applied before? if its here that were talking about its the first one but on other servers 2 and all of them are accepted

When did you last apply?
    well this is my first to apply here so today

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    To help this server nice and beautiful and help other staffs to track hackers specially those who love to xray and track hidden players in plane sight.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? If I saw him/her using hacks or cheating to get more advantage to others I will use the 3 strike system
    But in my first strike if I saw the user using hacks I'll give him 3 weeks ban, and the second strike is if I saw the same user using hacks Is ill give him 2 months ban, and my third strike is if I saw the same user again and still using his hack client I'll give him 5 months ban And if I saw him again and still using his hack client I Should Call I higher staff and give him a permanent ban if I don't have the right to ban the user permanently.

Anything else we should know?
    Well I'm kinda strict when someone is trying to use hacks or violating the rules of the server.

#1 LALA, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. Null

Null Active Member

Please unbold the answers since they are hard to read.

LALA likes this.
  3. IKnow

IKnow Member

Hi LALA
    Please use the correct grammar.
    Instead of: hey im here to apply for staff
    And rather: Hey, I'm here to apply for staff.
    I suggest using a spell check program like Grammarly.
    I personally use the Grammarly web addon.
    Goodluck.

LALA likes this.