Applying for Moderator/Helper

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jeroen, Apr 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jeroen

Jeroen Member

Hey! My name is Jeroen and im from the Netherlands, currently 14, and i want to apply for a mod/helper.
    I do got a bit of experience in the staff team but those will be mostly admin ranks, anyway i wanted to apply because i thought i'd be a great staff member, why? We'll im a way diffrent person and i do got some personality in myself. What sets me apart from other people is that im a bit more kind (not ment greedy).
    Im not a person that reacts hard or cusses. (like: Owner: Your apply isnt good. ME: #%$@) I dont do that, im just a kid that has some love for minecraft and like to be staff. And i dont really cuss alot or something like that.
    My activity on minecraft will be definitly full time. I got 4 days in a row school and i need to make some exams or something. After that i got two weeks holiday and ill be 24/7 each day if possible! Im also gonna do a type of series on my youtube channel, but i did want to be a helper and not a youtuber, because being a youtuber fulltime is kind of hard for just a 14 year old. Anyway i hope you found this a usefull application and i hope you guys love it ! <333/
    Greetings,
    Jeroen

2. Null

Null Active Member

3. Jeroen

Jeroen Member

Thanks! For the people who made it to the staff team congrats! I'll find it very exciting for you to! :D

4. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member