Applying for builder

Discussion in 'Denied' started by rosie_rose222, May 29, 2017.

1. rosie_rose222

rosie_rose222 New Member

Hi my name is Rosa my username is Rosie_rose222 I am from german and I have tried to apply to 2 servers before and they have accepted me but now both of the servers are both unactive I have build many maps such as Practice, Skywars and alot more. Usually I would be online 10 hours a day but in monday i usually would be online 3 hours and since that its almost the end of my school, i would be online all day. because i am a builder I suck at pvp. I love having fun with members but if they ask for something I would just ignore. I want to apply here because the server runs really good and I think this server will be successful one day.

-rosie_rose222

2. LittleDinosaur

3. IExcalibur

IExcalibur Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Rosie_Rose222,

Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements. For this reason it has been DENIED.

My reasoning for this is quite simple. You have not read any of the documentation that you are required to in order to apply. This application was also created the day that you registered an account on the website leading me to believe that you have not been with us too often. If you would like to re-apply in the future please ensure you amend the above points.

If you would like to re-apply please do so in 2 weeks time. Also make sure that you have read AND understand the rules of our server and website as well as the application guides. You must also follow the template that we provide. I would highly suggest reading the Helpful Trainee Application guide created by Null as this may help you when creating your application.

Find the links to the relevant forums below...

Staff Application Guide
    Staff Application Template
    Helpful Trainee Application Guide
    Server Rules
    Punishments and Repercussions
    Website Rules

If you wish to apply for builder status please also read the following forums as well as follow the provided template...

Builder Application Template Criteria

If you apply within the next 2 weeks your application will be denied instantly.

Thanks for showing interest in working with us.

IExcalibur