Apply for Helper

Discussion in 'Denied' started by kakeboss, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kakeboss

kakeboss New Member

Hello! my in game name is kakeboss and i m applying for rank helper. So why do i actually want to apply? Becouse i got the experiences with staff already i had my own server and on some other servers. How m I gonna help with the server? well the thing helper do, help starters (new people) how to start the adventure commands tell them something about server and so on. Then i will help staff with plugins if they need any or setin up commands which helper cant do but if you guys will need help i will be here. Then i will make chat nice and clean so no swearing and those kinda things (no caps). About me?! My name is stas i m from slovenija i m 16 and i m playing minecraft for 4 years so i know pretty much a lot :D. Contacts?? Yes you can find me on skype:ministas1 or on instagram stas.grabrijan (i can make discord if you want).What i wanted to add? i really like this server so far cauze it have a lot new items and those kinda thing so it will be something really funny to play :D imma play by my own too not only watch people but i have to get a beter view of all those things :D. Thanks

2. LittleDinosaur

3. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

Denied.

Panda likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.