Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Tyler, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler

Tyler New Member

In Game Name: (If changed recently give previous IGN alongside new one) TylerTheSloth_ old ign you might know me as is Tyleahh_

In Game Rank: (This will be determined at a later date) Answer which your current rank is, for players just Player. Player

Timezone: Put your timezone which if you don't know you can google. Eastern Standard TimeZone

Do you have Skype? You need to have a skype account for communication if you do not have a skype account just say none if you do have a skype account put your skype name. TylerTheSloth_

Twitter Account: (If available) Not a requirement yet if you do have one please include the link to it. I dont post on it at all.

What times are you active? Include what are your usual times on the server (ex: I got school from x hour to x hour so I can play since x to x all days.) Well my school is from 9am to 3pm

What languages do you speak? Pretty basic, just say what languages you can communicate in. English,

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Just say how long you have been playing Minecraft for (ex: I have been playing since the game released in 2009.) 2012 I think

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? (on any server) Just say where you got banned, why you got banned and what your view of the occurrence is. I was banned on hypixel for saying you should consider suicide as a joke because a youtuber said it and got a funny reaction.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    Say if you have ever been staff on any server before, what role did you hold, what was your job there, what did you learn from it and anything else you could say about it. Well I am HeadManager on a server called WoF. Role I held, HeadManager, and my job is to manage the server and accept and deny applications.

Which server are you most active on? I have seen a lot of confusion on this one, this question is regarding MC256, not any other server and you should answer what gamemode inside the server you are more likely to be found in. Wild Realm

How many hours do you play per day? This question is really similar to "What times are you usually active" so you only need to say how many hours per day or week you can play. Morning on the weekends and around 4:45pm weekdays

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? Answer in the best way and make them accordingly our policies, how would you like to treat this person? don't just think as punishing people but as treating them well and making them have a nice time. Ask what they are complaining about. Then try to fix what they're complaining about. Then try to get him to stop complaining.

Are you able to record your screen? This is very important since as a staff member you should always be able to record since bans must be supported by some type of evidence which most of the time will be video. Yes I use OBS.

How many times have you applied before? Say how many times you have applied on MC256 no other server if you never had just leave this blank. Once.

When did you last apply? If you have applied before on MC256 then include a link to your previous application and the date of it. https://mc256.net/mc/threads/tylers-trainee-application.136/ March 16th 2017

Why should you be staff here at MC256? Tell us why you think you deserve this spot, why you would be a good fit in our server and how you could improve it, why we should accept you over others and all that you plan on doing here, be creative and add the most information you can. Because I think I can help this server become better, I also think I could give the players a better experience by being friendly and helping them alot. I also see potential in this server.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? Say how you would act as a staff member, you can add more scenarios as well. Watch him for a little bit, then if I know hes hacking I would start to record, after getting enough footage I would ban him and send the owner the footage so he can see proof that he was really hacking.

Anything else we should know? This section is not something you need to fill out, you can just talk a bit about yourself, get us to know you or whatever you think you should add. I would suggest you add it if you have been warned/kicked/muted on MC256 before which we are more likely to know but just say what happened and what your view of it is today. I have never been punished in anyway on this server, so I am going to talk a little bit about myself now. So as you know, my name is Tyler, I am a friendly person who likes to help out any server possible. Helping out is really fun and good. I have helped the owner out on the other server I am staff on by donating. He has a brother with a growing disorder, so all of his donations go to running the server and getting medicines for his brother, the money I have donated was almost enough to cure him. I hope you consider my application.

2. Classpath

Classpath Member

Hello Tyler,

I'm almost positive I watched you X-ray, it's a tragedy you stopped mining before it became more obvious ;) but

Thanks for submitting an application!

Please make sure to read and review the following resources:

With best regards,
    Classpath
    MC256

IExcalibur likes this.
  3. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

How could you hack.

Denied.

Seitenshi_ and IExcalibur like this.