Application Form

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Blckstedw, Jun 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Blckstedw

Blckstedw New Member

In Game Name:jallen614

In Game Rank: Player

Timezone: UTC+8:00

Do you have Skype? Steven Legaspino

Twitter Account:
    https://twitter.com/estebennn

What times are you active? School starts at 7:00 A.M and i usually go home at 4 P.M or 5:30 P.M If I have School Activities. But from 6:30-9:00 I can play and join the server to assist people.

What languages do you speak? Tagalog and English

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2014 I started playing MCPE back then. But i bought Minecraft in 2015 then I started playing then I discovered the server from a YouTuber.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? I have never experienced being banned or temp banned.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    I had helper position before. It was a very big responsibility to help take care of the server helping other people in need, Cause at the end of the day it turned out great.

Which server are you most active on? Wild Realm

How many hours do you play per day? This summer I played for almost 8 hours a day.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? I would redirect them to this site and help them read the rules, Or I can help them by guiding them to do what they need and help them with starter's stuff.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes I can.

How many times have you applied before?

When did you last apply?

Why should you be staff here at MC256? Like what Ben Parker once said "with great power comes great responsibility" Like that being said, I will use what I have to make the server a happy place and for others to enjoy spend time and and help them in times of their need.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? I would give him a strike and talk to him, And I'll put him under-watched if he still gets caught cheating/hacking he should be banned from the server.

Anything else we should know? I'm just a normal person who loves watching YouTubers and gets inspired with what they do and I often apply what they do and spread Good Moral to other people cause I believe that Smile is the sweetest revenge to people who hates you. And I'm Gay and I'm proud for being me.

#1 Blckstedw, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. IKnow

IKnow Member

Hi, @Blckstedw.

Thanks for submitting your application.
    Please remain patient while waiting for a reply from NIKNAIZ or IExcalibur.

Be sure to read and study these important threads.
    Links are belows.

☆ IKnow ☆

3. Blckstedw

Blckstedw New Member

I will thank you!