A humble staff application by BeaconOnAChairMC

Discussion in 'Denied' started by BeaconOnAChairMC, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeaconOnAChairMC

BeaconOnAChairMC New Member

In Game Name: BeaconOnAChairMC

In Game Rank: N/A

Timezone: UTC+2)

Do you have Skype? Yes, I do have Skype

Twitter Account: Do not have

What times are you active? I am active almost the whole day in some days because it is holidays, but sometimes I will only be active in the evening in my timezone.

What languages do you speak? I speak English and Korean.

How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for 3 years.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned? Yes, I have been banned in OTHER servers (not this one) for advertising MC256.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:
    Yes I do. I have been moderator in a server that is gone now called Wheelcraft. I have very much experience, and I have unique ways of catching hackers and testing if the anti-cheat works.

Which server are you most active on? There is only one server, so its Wild Realm (if it is the SERVER, then its MC256)

How many hours do you play per day? It depends. I can play from 1 hour to 5 hours a day.

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat? I will help him, but as soon as he asks for stuff, I will tell him/her staff is not allowed to give items and warn him/her if he/she continues to ask.

Are you able to record your screen? Yes I can.

How many times have you applied before? This is my first application.

When did you last apply?
    N/A

Why should you be staff here at MC256?
    I think I have very good understanding of hackers, as once I myself was a hacker in another server. I still have my clients, and that is for a good reason. If I get accepted, I can use my hacked client to see which hacks still bypass the anticheat.

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking? I will immediately tell the person to not log off, and to open a join.me. If the person leaves, I will IP ban him. If he/she chooses the join.me, I will see and tell him/her to press f3. IF the person is hacking, I will ban him/her.

Anything else we should know?
    I am very good at Math and playing the piano.

Thank you for taking time of your day reading this!
    Have a good day!

2. N1KN41Z

N1KN41Z Administrator
    Staff Member

This is not allowed by our policies. Application dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.